Tin-Audio T3 in-Ear Earphone
- Tin Audio
- Driver unit: 10mm dynamic + Knowles BA
- Frequency response: 10–40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Plug: ⅛ in (3.5 mm) carbon
- Cable: 4.1 ft (1.25 m) 5N 8-core OFC-plated silver
- Interface: MMCX
Tin Audio has earned a lot of praise from audio enthusiasts for its T2 and T2 Pro: two IEMs whose sound and build quality punch well above their price. A continuation of this series, the T3 promises more of the same, with dual drivers (one 10-millimeter dynamic and one Knowles balanced armature) and an upgraded 5N eight-core oxygen-free-copper-plated silver cable. Plus, it’s built with MMCX connectors for easy cable replacement.
Tin-Audio T3 Earphone
- ACCURATE SOUND WITH GREAT SOUNDSTAGE: Designed to produce an accurate and refined sound signature by utilizing the technology of the included Knowles Balanced Armature along with a PU+PEK Dynamic diaphragm. Tin HIFI T3 will not only give an accurate sound but also unmatched soundstage at its price point.
- Two things are for sure: Tin Audio listens to feedback, and they are more than capable of tuning their earphones. The latter was evident since the company launched the T2 last year, while the former is made apparent by their newest product, the Tin Audio T3. The T3 fix many of the flaws the T2 have, although they introduce a few of their own. They still (mostly) live up to the hype, which means that they are exceptional.
There are no inquiries yet.